1. With the whole world in front of you, you can't help but think big. Desktop globes educate, but they also inspire.
2. Poets say the Earth is a blue-green jewel, but you'll also find tabletop gemstone globes made of lapis, onyx, pearl, crystal, and wood.
3. Where is Slovenia again? It would take a pile of flat maps to replace one desk globe, and who has room for that? With a tabletop globe, you've got the whole world in your hands.
4. If you want to hide something, there's no better place than deep in the Earth. Watch eyes pop as you open your Tabletop Bar Globe to reveal a stash of fine wine, scotch, brandy, and stemware.
5. Take it for a spin! You'll discover that even our small desktop globes have remarkably precise details.
7. See the magic of outer space: designers of tabletop globes get creative with the Earth, but you'll really be amazed at the artistic innovation they put into the stands.
8. What's an elliptical orbit? How does a "day" work? What's an axis? Sub-solar? How does Texas relate to Vermont? Educational classroom tabletop globes from Columbus and National Geographic don't try to tell you. They show you.
9. Rich, masculine style with a strong foundation, a deep sense of history, and a world of imagination. Wait, are we talking about you? Columbus? Or that handsome antique tabletop globe?
10. You'd give him the world. Go ahead. Globes make fabulous gifts. How about a tabletop globe that "floats" on magnets? A desk globe that lights up? A gemstone globe with a brass base, ready to be engraved with your personal message? It's all here.