Our Price: $359.99
Our Price: $170.00
Our Price: $359.99
Quick Tips for Floor Globes
1. This is one world that really does revolve around you. You can pick a globe to suit your decor, with ocean colors from pearl and crystal to bronze and antiqued leather. Oh yes, we have blue too.
2. Room with a view? There is only one Earth, but there are a hundred ways to look at it. We have floor globes designed for the classroom, conference room, or sitting room.
3. A globe is the only accurate map. All flat maps distort one way or another, leaving you with an imperfect view of the world. The spherical shape of a globe is an all-around precise representation of our planet.
4. Here you'll find floor globes for your head and your heart. Some globes are designed for accuracy and education, others are shimmering works of art to send your imagination into orbit.
5. When you were a kid, which did you head straight for, the encyclopedia or the globe? Floor globes are an irresistible magnet, giving children a world of knowledge in minutes.
6. It's a brave new world, and our contemporary floor globes are an ideal complement for your place in it. Stylized artistic designs make a striking statement in your modern home or office.
7. Support your geography habit. Elegant traditional floor globes start with an exquisite, curvy stand, available in many stately styles.
8. Light up your world. Illuminated floor globes lend a cool blue cast or warm amber glow to your room and are as beautiful to reflect on as the Earth itself.
9. See the world through the eyes of a genius. Copernicus and Galileo viewed antique-style globes. (Of course, the globes were new then.) Antique floor globes are a fascinating peek into our history.
10. What a relief! All floor globes are 3-D, and some have a 3-D surface too. Raised relief globes complete the experience and are absolutely mesmerizing. We can't keep our hands off of them.
"I bought the Paris for my husband for Christmas. He loves it. I do, too. It was so easy to put together and looks great with our decor. Paris is one of our favorite places; so of course, we love the look of the stand. We have already put it to use this week with the events in Asia. You will be highly recommended by the Shimeks.