1. Interactive globes combine the hands-on experience of traditional globes with educational tools, accessing a wealth of information via the latest in wireless and 3D bar-code technology. An interactive globe is like a self-guided geography lesson for kids. It makes learning fun!
2. Classic shows like "Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego?" have proved that by making geography interactive, you can hold the attention of kids of all ages. Smart talking globes turn learning into an adventure, with games, quizzes, and other stimulating features for easily distracted students.
3. You've memorized the state capitals. Now it's time for the presidents and prime ministers of the world. Discover facts on population, weather, language, history, and more via an interactive globe with a deluxe touch pad. With Internet download updates, your globe will always be up to date.
4. The best educational globes start with geography and take you on a journey into linguistics, meteorology, and even economics. For a truly global experience, look for an educational globe with multiple language options, including English, Spanish, French, and German.
5. The interactive and smart talking globe selection at WorldGlobes.com is supplemented by a diverse selection of small and large classroom globes. You can even travel beyond the earth with celestial and planetary globes.
"I bought the Paris for my husband for Christmas. He loves it. I do, too. It was so easy to put together and looks great with our decor. Paris is one of our favorite places; so of course, we love the look of the stand. We have already put it to use this week with the events in Asia. You will be highly recommended by the Shimeks.