10 Things to Know Before Buying an Educational Globe
1. Educational globes are specifically designed to make learning easy and fun for people of all ages. Many globes use coordinating colors to make political boundaries easy to distinguish for younger students, while still providing enough detail to enhance learning for older students.
2. Make learning fun with an interactive educational globe. These talking globes have numerous games and features to help children have a hands-on experience while learning more about the world.
3. Educational globes with raised relief allow students to see and feel the elevation changes in the land. These globes use textured contours to depict the mountain ranges of the world.
4. Light up a classroom with an illuminated educational globe. Some of these globes feature a "two-way map." These maps show physical borders when unlit and political boundaries when illuminated.
5. Make learning "out of this world" with our space educational globes. From Mars to the Moon to constellations, the details of these globes are sure to amaze people of all ages.
6. Teaching can be simple with our educational globe teaching aids. Some of these teaching aids even include lesson plans, so you're sure not to miss any key points.
7. Our classroom globe and map packages provide a perfect way to teach the geography of the world. You can use the globe as a three-dimensional teaching tool, while the large roll-up map will let you focus on the details of a specific area.
8. Rest assured you have the best selection of educational globes from the leading globe manufacturers in the world. You will be amazed at the details used by Replogle, Cram, National Geographic, and Leapfrog.
9. In a hurry to get your educational globe? Most of our quick shipping globes will ship the same day, if you order before 6pm.
10. We offer volume discounts on bulk orders from schools, government agencies, and other businesses. To find out more details call us at 1-800-590-3814 or visit our business sales page.
"Wanted to let you know that we received the globe last evening and it is beautiful. Even though I travel all over the world, I am always shocked at how little I know about where countries and cities actually are. We look forward to teaching our young daughters geography.